natural human trait anxiety behavior and is an integral part of our species. The term "anxiety" comes from the word "nervous", which came with a sense tormented. Anxiety itself is then known that a particular type of self-torture is taken out as a protective response in a given situation.
anxiety is so common that almost everyone experiences some form every day. This concern is not a problem only when anxiety starts to leak in places where there is actually no real evidence that it will be a problem, and called it a & # 39; disorder & # 39;.
There are a number of different types of anxiety disorders that can be treated differently. The most common anxiety disorders include:
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) [1945901million]
- generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) [1945901million]
- social phobia [1945901million]
- Panic Attacks
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- specific phobias
common anxiety caused
causes of anxiety disorders are rarely set in stone, and the reason is that a number of other things, such as:
- genetic predisposition – some types of anxiety disorders such as generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), we found that in families and is thought to perhaps inherited through a gene which has a tendency to upset people.
- Stress – High levels of stress or stressful situations seemingly endless proven the cause of anxiety disorders. Disorders such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) specifically state that the cause of stressful and traumatic events.
- Suddenly life changes – death of loved ones, and other sudden and shocking changes in daily life can play a major role in the development of anxiety disorders.
There is also a series of internal and external factors that are involved in the development, in each case, the anxiety disorders. It is important to talk about the things that you think may be causing the anxiety problems with someone who will listen and understand where you are coming from. It can help you solve your own feelings and to better understand why it is going through a tough time.
common symptoms of anxiety
anxiety symptoms can range depending on the type of anxiety immensely. Some very common anxiety symptoms are as follows:
- Worry and fear
- Anxiety feelings when riding or driving a car
- pain or tightness in the chest
- difficulty sleeping
- Strange muscle aches
- Difficult breathing
- common gape
- difficulty concentrating or mind going blank
- Because the edge easily tired
natural anxiety treatments
learning how to relax the body and release pent-up stress, which contributes to anxiety can be incredibly helpful in treating the underlying cause anxiety disorders. A few good relaxation techniques for anxiety include:
* Progressive muscle relaxation
* Relaxing music
* Abdominal breathing
* Relaxation practices
use of cognitive therapy is primarily the changing habits of thought and the subconscious beliefs that cause or may be associated with anxiety experienced. For example, a person suffering from social phobia anxiety may benefit from changing beliefs for people to see him / her. If a man says to themselves "I'm boring" it is dis-empowering and may exacerbate the condition. If the person can begin to change their beliefs and thought patterns surrounding a lot easier to change the good.
Cognitive therapy involves rational & # 39; self-talk & # 39; a reality examine the cognitive challenge, attention training and cognitive restructuring. This includes monitoring your self-talk, challenging fears are useless, and testing the reality of negative thoughts.
Proper breathing techniques
Something as simple as learning how to change the patterns of breathing is of great benefit to reduce the impact of anxiety. Hyperventilation key physiological problem, which results in the body more and more saturated than with oxygen, so that the panic-stricken. Learning to breathe through your diaphragm rather than the chest helps a lot, simply allows the stomach to expand every breath.
Do you know for sure that the correct breathing through a part of the abdomen, the other in the chest. Proper breathing is moving in the abdomen rather than the chest. It also helps to slow the breathing anxiety. You can also try to hold your breath for a few seconds. This will help to increase the carbon dioxide levels in the blood and offset the hyperventilation.
The major component of behavior therapy is exposure. The exposure here simply means removing all the obstacles that stand between you and the fear and face the most basic level. This can help to re-evaluate and re-fears, which then causes a breakthrough.
The steps of exposure therapy may include:
* Rank fears that, in most of the least threatening.
* Start with one of the least threatening fears.
* out of an imaginary role-play to face your fears and analyze exactly what it is caused by fear.
* Slowly increase your tolerance to counter the fear, at first small steps to becoming more afraid or uncomfortable.
* Resist the urge to leave. Use relaxation, breathing techniques and coping statements deal with the anxiety.
* Reflect the outcome of the situation and realizes that nothing bad happened.
* repeat exposure, as often as possible, to trust, to be able to cope.
* Perform the same cycles of exposure to other fears, when you're ready.
Changes regular consumption of diet can make a big difference in the severity of anxiety problems. Reducing your intake of caffeine is one of the most fundamental points of departure, remembering that the caffeine found in moderately large doses of coffee, tea, chocolate, green tea and energy drinks. Taking a more health-promoting, soothing substitutes for these foods can make a huge difference as well. Other things you can do simple things such as eating more fruits and vegetables, and foods that are not highly processed. Try to avoid white bread, margarine, fried foods and chocolate.
Exercise promotes the production of happy hormones endorphins, which feels good. In addition, the exercise will help to destroy the stress hormones that are responsible for the "fight or flight" reaction of our body to be stressful situations (also a major cause of anxiety). The goal is to do a variety of workouts each week for at least three days a week and keep it up!
Learn more confident
communicate with people that you feel certain things can help you avoid a lot of unnecessary stress which would otherwise be placed on you! You need to be a stronger communication with others which means communicating with the opinions, needs and wants more direct. This will help to build their self-esteem and they do not speak out is reduced by avoiding self-esteem!
create an environment for people and the things that you feel good about yourself helps build self-esteem and feelings arose as a result of trust. The anxiety many people usually find that the inherent low self-esteem. This low self-esteem and create a mixing effect which enhances the feelings, such as:
* depressed mood
* difficulties at school, at work or in social situations.
Structured problem solving
Learning how to actively seek solutions to the problems really can be half the battle in dealing with anxiety. Many people who suffer from anxiety and remains passive and un-motivated to solve the problem that they will be drowned in trouble and not doing anything about the problems.
drugs have been shown to be effective in the treatment of anxiety, while those considered. However, it is very important to see drugs as the only short-term solution to the problem. There is strong evidence of medical publications behavioral therapy and regular counseling, when coupled with the natural anxiety treatment more effective long-term treatment of overcoming anxiety.
Where to get help
* The GP
* A psychologist
* Local in Community centers and telephone lines are almost always free services available in case you find them.